miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

HW ¬¬'


Psychiatrist: How are you today?
Blanca: Well, I’m feeling a little tired, I haven’t slept like I should.
Psychiatrist: oh I see, and why do you think is that?
Blanca: actually I think is because I’m having the same dream, well nightmare if I had to be specific, and when I start dreaming it I just wake up.
Psychiatrist: and what is your dream about?
Blanca: mmmmm.. all begin when I’m in a restaurant with my friends hanging around.. You know?
Psychiatrist: yes, go on?
Blanca: and then all of the sudden vampires came in and they start to attack us and I can’t see anything else besides of all the blood.
Psychiatrist: and what is that scare you the most? It is because of the vampires or what else?
Blanca: I think is because of the blood. Since I was a child I’m afraid of blood. I don’t know why, but every time I see it, I just feel sick. I can’t stand it.
Psychiatrist: oh,. And have you do something before you go to sleep?
Blanca: yes, in my house always watch TV shows about surgery. And that’s the last thing I see before I get on the bed.
Psychiatrist: mmmmmmm. Ok I think that your problem is that. Because you saw all this programs before you went to sleep. It’s why you are having those dreams. I suggest you to stop seeing those tv programs. And if the problem continues please feel free to come back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario