domingo, 1 de marzo de 2009

Letter....... ♥

Dear Mom:

I’m feeling a little sad knowing that you and dad are some kind of depressed, but I can assure you that I’m fine, I just find a new job and I like it, I’m the assistant of the manager in a Hotel that’s nearby to my house. I think is the perfect job for me right now, so I won’t need you to keep sending money for me. And thanks any ways to try to find me a workplace in there, but I won’t need it.

Well I’m glad that Pete Dove is doing great, but being
honest I don’t remember him. Did we use to go the high school together? By the way I’m seeing a boy, he used to have some classes with me in College and now we’re dating. His name is Robert and we’re doing great. I hope you can meet him in the next holidays.

That’s all for now, I love you mom. I hope see you soon. Give my best to dad.

Love

Julia.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario